Monday, August 6, 2012

P.F. Chang's and Surgery

I'm in Milwaukee for the reversal of my Nuss Procedure tomorrow. We left a little after noon and got here around 4:30ish. We went shopping when we got here. My mom and I went to H&M (my favorite clothing store ever) and to Boston Store to look at shoes. Afterwards we went to our hotel room and unpacked the car and decided where to go for dinner. This can be a rather complicated process with me being Gluten Free. So I started looking up menus online. I really wanted Chinese food, so I started with the P.F. Chang's website. I went to the menu page and they had a whole Gluten Free sections, at this point I decided we were going to P.F. Chang's.

The Entry to P.F. Chang's at the Mayfair Mall.

One of the Horses by the door. My parents said I couldn't get one because it wouldn't fit in the back yard. 

What was left of my plate before I ate more. (It was really good)
Gluten Free Caramel Mango Chicken.

The Plates at the end. 

The Gluten Free Chocolate Dome Cake with Raspberry Sauce, Fresh Raspberries and Strawberries. Which I brought back to the hotel to eat.

Just over two years ago I had the Nuss Procedure performed to straighten the indentation in my sternum (Pectus Excavatum). I was having massive amounts of pain before had and my parents and I decided I needed to have the surgery done. I was in the hospital for five days after surgery. I had very few problems with it till this past Thanks Giving when it moved causing pain where the bar is. So it is time for it to be taken out. It will be done tomorrow at Milwaukee Children's Hospital and I will hopefully be going home on Wednesday. 
The x-ray of my chest from November. It was put in at an angle and moved only a little bit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment