Sunday, September 11, 2011

First Week of Class

So I don't have quite that many books but they are pretty big. This semester I am in Chemistry, Biology, English Writing, and Theater Appreciation. I didn't want to take theater, and was worried after I found out it was the biggest book I have, but the professor is pretty cool and we won't use the book that often. Its only the first week of class and for some reason I already feel behind on my work, which I'm not. So far its all going pretty well, most of my classes are in the morning so I have most afternoons off, except Monday and Wednesday when I have theater. Labs start this week so I am super excited about that. (yes I'm a nerd.) Hopefully I will have some time this week to post a few times. Hope everyone has a great week. I miss you Buster.  

No comments:

Post a Comment