Sunday, December 30, 2012

A New Project

Today I finished The Shoe Shopper for my last blog post. So logically I started a new project. I started "Dream" from the "Once Upon a Time" series by Little House Needleworks

My finished The Shoe Shopper. 

My start on Dream

Dream is my first adventure using silk thread. It is kind of exciting, although I am worried that I will run out of  one of the colors of thread. The silk thread is so nice and smooth its amazing to work with. At over seven dollars a skein I won't be working with silk much. 

This is what Dream should look like when it is completed. 

I have a few other blogs planned for this week among all the craziness which should finally die down after this week. Hopefully I'll get a few more posts up this week though. 



No comments:

Post a Comment