Thursday, January 3, 2013

Shopping + New Years Resolution!

I had my final appointment with the surgeon who did my Nuss Procedure (refer here). So while we were in Green Bay we did some shopping. There were a few stores I needed to go to and most of what I got was planned and what I needed.

 My mom and I stopped at the Clinique Counter in Yonkers. I got the Acne Solutions foaming cleanser and the High Impact Mascara in black. 

I also went to aerie where I got this journal (on the spine it says "It started with a kiss")along with two new bras. 

It was the semi annual sale at Bath and Body Works. I got two Sweet on Paris lotions. Three Sweet on Paris Shower gels. A Sweet on Paris body mist. Two foaming hand soaps in Peach Bellini and Aqua Blossom. Nothing was over five dollars. 

At Hobby Lobby I got two picture frames to frame cross stitch projects. Pink paint and a tube of white and pink holographic glitter and some spray adhesive for an upcoming project. 

That was all I got in Green Bay this trip. We had a lot of fun. 
This year I decided I would make a New Years resolution. My resolution this year is to blog more. I have quite a few things planned out that I would like to blog about and quite a few project ideas that I would still like to do over break. I also am planning on pre-writing some blogs for the first week or two that I am back at school until I can get back into the groove of things. My goal is to blog a least three times per week so hopefully I can follow through with this. Wish Me Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment