Saturday, February 2, 2013

Busy, Busy Week + THE WINNER IS

Its my first week back at school and it has been crazy busy. I am taking five classes (Calc 1, Geography, Psychology  Art Appreciation, and Snowboarding). It is mainly a lot of reading and taking notes, so I'm getting as far ahead as I can this weekend. So far all of my classes are going well. I also got a smartpen this week and had to go through training for that. I LOVE my smartpen and plan on doing a blog post all about it. Its been really great to catch up with friends that I hadn't seen since break as well as making some new friends. 
Sorry for the small delay in the announcement I have been supper busy. I have been working on loads of homework all weekend. I have taken notes on a lot of reading, taken two quizzes and still have calc, more psychology, and geography left for this weekend. Hopefully I will also get ahead in several classes. So without further ado the winner is...Maggie! I will be e-mailing you with some details, please respond as soon as possible. If you didn't win I would love to have more giveaways in the future. Thank you all for following and looking at my blog as well as commenting. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Katy, I just got your email and am tickled PINK that I won your giveaway. I'll be replying by email with my info. THANKS so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, my Dear! I've come to you from The "Grow Your Blog" party...it was over before I knew about it, but it was so nice of Vicki to leave the list up! Anyway, I always welcome new blogs to enjoy, and yours is delightful! I am now following you ~ please come and visit me if you get a chance!
    So nice to "meet" you!
    Hugs,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete