Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Shopping, June Book List, & Update

I've been home for about two weeks, and started work last week so I have been super busy unpacking and working...loads of fun (not). My spring semester went well, I kind of fell out of blogging with calculus, but I passed calc and never have to take it again so I guess it was worth it. Now I am home for the summer and working again and when I'm not working I tend to be sleeping. This summer I am working Monday through Saturday which kind of sucks but I need the money so I've got to do what I've got to do. 
With that said having Sunday's off my family and I went to visit my brother for the day. He has a good on campus job so he is able to stay at his college for the summer. We brought him a chair he wanted for his new apartment and then rearranged his apartment to make it fit and flow (he just wanted to through the chair in there and call it good). So while we were visiting my mom and I hit up the craft stores for a little bit of shopping before decking my brother out at target. 

 A picture of everything I got. 

 Just the beads. (Lets face it I have and addiction.)

 The Yarn I got. I'm going to make the hat that's directions are on the wrapper. 

I want to read more books this summer an decided that I'm going to start doing monthly book lists to keep track of what I want to read and what I have read. This may or may not go into the school year. My selections for June are: 

1. Confessions of a Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella
2. The Miserable Mill by Lemony Snicket (I read this when I was a kid and reread them periodically.)
3. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen (Another Favorite that I haven't read in a few years.)
4. Paris My Sweet by Amy Thomas
5. The Hollow by Jessica Verday


I am back now so hopefully my blog post will be more frequent. I have a bunch of fun things planned over the summer so hopefully I will have lots of posting inspiration. 
Coming up I plan on doing a school year review so hopefully I can get that together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment