Thursday, July 28, 2011

Back to School Shopping

Shopping is one of my favorite things to do. Combine this with an addiction to office supplies and I love this time of year. This year there is so much more to think about with moving into the dorm so I started early. I have been slowly getting cute pencils, pens, and erasers. I need more note books, folders, binders, and dorm stuff. This year I needed to get a backpack because it is less strenuous on my joints than a messenger bag (this is a little sad because mine is really cute.). The one I got is from High Sierra.
I have quite a bit more shopping to do. Mainly on dorm decorations and necessities (like bedding). I also still have to learn how to do laundry (I'm a little behind on learning to do this, especially because I'm leaving in a month.). I have so much to do in what seems like a long time. But this summer is flying by before I realize.

No comments:

Post a Comment