Friday, July 22, 2011

Book Review

Title: Airhead
Author: Meg Cabot

I have been wanting to read this book for a long time. I have picked it up off the library shelf many times but always put it back realizing I wouldn't have the time to read it. So when I saw it was on the shelf this summer when I was getting some books I was excited to finally get to read it. At first it confused me. I knew the title of the second and was confused by the character having a different name. Then was confused by so of the early events. After this was all explain I totally understood what was taking place. I really enjoyed this book and Meg Cabot has been one of my favorite authors for quite some time. I really want to read the second to find out about the cliff hanger at the end. It was an interesting read and kept me turning pages and not wanting to put it down. I'm a little disappointed that I won't be able to read the next one for awhile because there are a lot of books on my current reading list.

No comments:

Post a Comment