Monday, June 4, 2012

Review: Clinique Stay-Matte Oil-Free Makeup

I was looking for a lighter foundation to use for the summer. I am always really cautious about foundations and whether I will like them and if they will break me out and what color I am. So foundation is the one of the products I go higher end for. I have a lot of acne and skin problems as it is so for my main face makeup I use Clinique. I like their acne solutions makeup line which I use the foundation and concealer from. I also use a different concealer for under my eyes because the acne solutions one will dry it out too much. I got some samples to try the moisture surge tinted moisturizer but it was to oily for me and almost seemed to slide off my face as it got oily throughout the day. So I went back the the Clinique counter and my favorite lady was working, she's helped me a lot and knows my skin, and she recommended the new Stay-Matte Oil-Free Makeup
I LOVE this foundation. My skin is less oily during the day and this foundation stays put. Its perfect for me in summer when the weather is humid and my skin get oilier faster. I have this foundation in shade 02 Alabaster. I've been using this foundation for a little less than a month and I love how it looks on my skin. It has to be blended fast or can appear streaky. I wore this foundation to my boyfriends grad. party which was outside on a warm day after raining all morning, it was hot and humid, this foundation stayed put the entire day until I took it off later that night. I love this foundation and am definitely planing on repurchasing it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment