Monday, June 18, 2012

Bath and Body Works Sale!

I went to Bath and Body Works this weekend to pick up three things. Two bottles of shower gel and a mini bottle of lotion. Well there was a sale, a really good sale which is still going on online. So I got a few more things, like six more things than I was supposed too. With such good deals how could I not stock up. 

Everything overall. Four bottles of Country Chic shower gel (two for me, two for my mom), One bottle of Citron body wash for my dad, Two mini bottles of Country Chic lotion (one for me, one for my mom), One mini bottle of Pink Chiffon lotion, and C.O. Bigelow Organics Moisturizing Lip Shine in Golden Peach.

 Lotion minis in Pink Chiffon and Country Chic. (two Country Chic)

 The Citron body wash for men, and Country Chic shower gel (four of the Country Chic shower gel).

 C.O. Bigelow Organics Moisturizing Lip Shine in Golden Peach.

No comments:

Post a Comment