Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Ulta Order

Once again my skin care system was not working; so I decided to try the Burt's Bees Acne System. When I got my Ulta sales catalog I saw that they had the system and it came with a free gift. So I decided to order it instead of getting it from Walgreen's (who doesn't like free stuff). Since I was already ordering that I ordered some other product that I wanted which are not sold locally. I placed my order on Sunday morning (when the new sale went into effect) and got my order Wednesday (3 business days later).

The Packaging. 

Burt's Bees natural Acne Solutions. This came with a 5 oz. purifying gel cleanser, a 2 oz. daily Moisturizing Lotion, and a 0.26 oz. targeted Spot Treatment


Two of the Essie Summer 2012 nail polishes. Left: Bikini So Teeny. Right: All Tied Up


NYX products: First Picture top to bottom: Nude Matte Shadow in Lap Dance, Eye shadow in Flamingo,   Powder Blush in Pinched, Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Beige. Swatches are in the same order as the picture to its left. 

 Three FREE samples come with every order. I chose: (left to right) Versace Cologne, Biore blemish fighting ice cleanser, Benefit the PORE fessional.

I free hanging travel bag came with every order of Burt's Bees with an order of $12.99 or more. It is from cul-de-sac and the pattern is Mosaic.

I'm happy with everything I have ordered so far. The only thing I'm not sure about is the Burt's Bees natural Acne Solutions, because I have not tried it yet. I hope it works well for me because I am running out of Acne products to try. I am supper happy with the shipping and customer service from Ulta seeing as it only took 3 days to get here. I would definitely order from them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment