Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Crystals, Cross Stitch, and Kumihimo

So I went to the bead store today and spent way to much money...like always. I got some crystals, seed beads, two metal beads, and ends for kumihimo. 

 Hot Pink and Blue Rainbow Crystals 

Miyuki seed beads size 8 in Matte Chartreuse and Matte Light Tea Rose 

 The two metal beads

 
 Plain Kumihimo ends in copper and silver

The Kumihimo Swirl Clasp

I have a cross stitch project that I started awhile ago. I don't have much time to work on it between beads, work and school stuff, but I recently picked it backed up and started working on it again. 


I have also recently become obsessed with my Kumihimo disk. I LOVE IT!!! It looks so cool with the beads on it. I have so many plans for Kumihimo. 

 My Kumihimo Dish with my first beaded cord and my bobbins

A close up of my beaded Kumihimo cord 

No comments:

Post a Comment