Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Book Review: The Night Circus

Title: The Night Circus
Author: Erin Morgenstern

Once again the cover of the book caught my eye while meandering thorough Barns and Noble over break. The book was tucked into a corner but I decided not to get it. A couple weeks later I still couldn't get this book out of my head so a bought it when at the Barns and Noble when I got back to school. When I started this book the beginning was a little slow and hard to follow. However it quickly fell into place. I LOVED this book. I found it enchanting and magical. With a captivating love story which is not introduced till later on in the book. The book is intriguing with wonderful descriptions of the circus intertwined. All of the ends were tied up in the end. I really didn't want this book to end, I loved the magical pictures it put into my head. I definitely plan on rereading this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment