Sunday, July 29, 2012

Saturday Shopping

My cousins were up for a long weekend this past weekend. So my cousin Danielle and I did some shopping on Saturday. I live in a small town so there is not much to do and not that many exciting stores to go to but we still had fun anyway. My favorite store on earth, Twisted Sister, was closed though. So we went to lunch at Wendy's, I'm obsessed with the Berry Almond Chicken Salad. Then to Walgreen's, the book store, Hallmark and The Dollar Store.

 My Walgreen's Purchases: Yes to Cucumbers Make Up Remover Wipes, Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips, Formula 10.0.6 Seriously Shine Free Moisturizer, and Sensodyne Pronamel Toothpaste. 

 The latest Step by Step Wire Jewelry Magazine from the bookstore

Two Hallmark Cards that will make appearances in later posts. 

 A picture frame and some gift bags from The Dollar Store

A four pack of nail files, I also got a set for my mom. (Dollar Store) 

The lip products from The Dollar Store. Three two packs of Wet n Wild Mega Plump Lip Glosses (I gave one set to my cousin). A L'Oreal Colour Juice Gloss Stick in Go Go Pop. Two ELF 2 in 1 Conditioning Glosses in fanatic and super model. A Smackers Lip Sparkler in Raspberry. Two Sally Hansen Diamond 12 Hour Lip Treatments in Princess and In Love

No comments:

Post a Comment